Thursday, January 27, 2011

State Of Black Women's Unions




As I channel flip I can't help but be drawn into certain shows such as Basketball Wives, Real Housewives Of Atlanta, and The Game.  And as I watch I notice that the roles the black women were playing were starting to become reoccurring and none of them were what I would consider good.   As I took it all in I thought to myself..."Self?...What would alien men who have never seen a black woman before think if they saw one of these shows?" The conclusion i came to is that if men came to this earth looking for women to carry on their race>>>Every black woman would be left where she stood!!

And on the note I will say...the State of the Black Women's Union  is looking very very poor.  With groups of white producers creating the idea of what a black woman is it no wonder black men are searching for Kim Kardashian instead of Selita Ebanks....(And I lean Still)

No comments:

Post a Comment