Saturday, January 15, 2011

First of many......

2011 a New Year....A New blog...I guess an intro is needed..well I am Terell, a twenty something Little Rock, Arkansas native and My view on life has  always been a little bit skewed  the way of the virtuous thinker and I would just like to share a few thoughts with you.  Now of course your thoughts and views are welcome because whats an opinion without an agreeing or opposing one.
   
    2011, A New Year and with resolutions floating in the air like bad smoke in new year's eve parties, one can only wonder if they will last just as long.  NYE resolutions have  been the victims of the less dedicated for years.  We are all guilty of looking into or a mirror and /or someone's eyes and promising that "things will be different", or "we will do better", only to watch those promise go out the first window opened like the smoke. 
    I often sit and wonder what the world would be like if people kept their promise.  Would we be the great people of whom we have always seen ourselves?......I don't know that answer...but now I start my lean into stardom...

No comments:

Post a Comment