Saturday, August 6, 2011

Leader??

Mathangi Maya Arulpragasam once said...."You can be a follower, but who's your leader?  Break that cycle or it will kill you."  For some people the idea of being a leader is very scary...I can admit...I use to be one of those people.  The idea that someone's success and failure is dependent on you is a heavy burden to carry, but for men...it's a necessary one. 


 As I grow older I become very aware that with every year you are given , comes the blessing of more responsibility.  Yes, I said blessing.  The challenge of responsibility is one I have been recently shown I should not be afraid of nor, run from.  So, I with my head high and heart set on fulfillment...step into leadership....all the while maintaining my Lean>>>>>>>

oh and here's a picture of Mathangi Maya Arulpragasam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment